The Oscar GNSS Receiver is a new generation GNSS RTK system. It supports calibration-free tilt compensation function which is immune to magnetic disturbances, leveling pole is not required. Easy configuration with 1.54 inch interactive screen on Ultimate and Advanced versions. With an internal high-performance multi-constellation and multi-frequency GNSS board, the Oscar GNSS Receiver can provide high accuracy and stable signal detection.
The high-performance antenna can speed up the time to first fix (TTFF) and improve anti-jamming performance. The built-in large capacity battery is detachable, two batteries support up to 16 hours of field work in 4G/3G/2G network and Rover radio mode. The built-in UHF radio module supports long distance communication. The rugged housing protects the equipment from harsh environments.
The Tersus TC20 Controller is a rugged smart phone with design of 4.3” touch screen and an alphanumerical keypad. Equipped with powerful processor, it is perfect to adapt with Tersus Survey software. With professional IP67 rating, it is robust and reliable for harsh operating conditions.
- Supports multiple constellations & frequencies
– GPS L1, L2, L5
– GLONASS L1, L2
– BeiDou B1, B2, B3
– Galileo E1, E5a, E5b
– QZSS L1, L2, L5
– SBAS (EGNOS, WAAS, MSAS, GAGAN) L1C/A
- Supports 576 channels
- 410-470MHz UHF radio, 4G network, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC
- Tilt compensation without calibration, immune to magnetic disturbances
- Various working modes
- 16GB/8GB internal storage
- Up to 16 hours working in RTK mode
- IP67-rated dust-& waterproof enclosure, for reliability in harsh environmental conditions
There are no reviews yet.